Come out to Bennett’s Creek Park in Suffolk and get your blood pumping. Register before May 5, 2017, to ensure you get a t-shirt and take advantage of the early registration discount!
Check-in is at 6:30 a.m.
Warm-up at 7:00 a.m.
Events occur at 7:30 a.m.
Participants of all ages are welcome. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Online registration is available by clicking the button below. After May 5th, 2017, participants may register at the event by using cash, credit card, or with a check made payable to Healthy Suffolk.
Individual Registration Fees:
Early (Before May 5): $10
Children 12 and under are FREE
Normal (and at the gate): $15
All participants must check-in prior to race. Packet pick up will be available Friday from 1:00 p.m. till 7:00 p.m. at Bennetts Creek Park, 3000 Bettentts Creek Park Road, Suffolk, VA 23435 – and the day of the race between 6:15 a.m till 7:15 a.m. at the race location. All participants are encouraged to pick up packets the day before.
Immediately following the completion of the race, awards will be presented. Must be present to win. More information to come.
5K – More information to come.
1 Mile “Fun Walk” – More information to come.
Please ONLY PARK in the designated parking area. Any vehicles parked in unauthorized areas are subject to a fine and may be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Races are subject to delay or cancellation with no refunds.
• This event will be held rain or shine. No refunds or make-up dates will be provided.
• Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• T-shirts are not guaranteed for registered participants who register after May 5th, who withdraw, or who do not attend.
• Event time and courses are subject to slight modifications.